Listening to: Swan Lake
Reading: 100 themes challenge
Playing: Atelier Elie
Eating: egg tart
Drinking: milk tea
1. Make an influence map and always go back to it to check what inspired me in the past
2. Find a random 100 themes challenge list and choose two themes, then put them together and see what will come out of it.
3. Open up a random book and close my eyes, open up to a random page, run my finger all over it, and stop at a random word. Make a list of the words, and brainstorm whatever these words make me think of.
4. Browse through Deviantart and look for inspirations from other artists.
5. Look through art history books to look for inspirations from historical artists.
6. Look through my own sketchbooks and artist journals from past and look for inspirations from my past ideas.
7. Look through the works I did in the past.
8. Keep a personal image bank, and browse through it.
9. Re-read the books or poems I really liked in the past.
10. Listen to music while keep my eyes closed; see if pictures will come up.
11. Go to places that are inspiring, like beside a river bank or under the moon, and just sit there, enjoy nature.
12. When I am bored, I write down whatever random words that come to mind and look back to them when I can't think of anything to draw.
13. And if all that didn't work, then maybe I just shouldn't be drawing and should start doing something else.